Aluminum Tubular Heaters
Aluminum Tubular Heaters are the preferred integral heater solution for many aluminum pedestal and heated part assemblies. Material compatibility between the heater and
aluminum housing reduces potential for movement of the element due to thermal cycling.
Standard Tubular Heater Assemblies are used in radiant heating applications and as integral conduction heaters in heated part assemblies.
- Operating temperature to < 900°C (1652°F)
- 304, 316 stainless steel or Incoloy®
- Vacuum feed through fittings
- High dielectric strength magnesium oxide (MgO)
- Moisture resistant, high temperature end seals